1. The Integrated firewall
2. The captive portal authentication for guests
3. The modular configuration system (by profile and)
3. AppRF new system (from ArubaOS version 6.4)
4. Mutli-site Architecture (master local architecture)
5. Advantageous licensing system (by Access point and not by user, the license server feature from version 6.3).
Room for Improvement
1. The new version is not stable.
2. Teintroduce the Visuel-RF mapping system in the Aruba controllers.
3. Download the firmware without a support account
4. stabilization of clearpass
5. Prepare documentation that handles concepts and not "how to"
Use of Solution
Yes, but generally with the new OS version and with ClearPass.
It is a scalable product, but it does not have a Virtual version of the controller.
Customer Service and Technical Support
No idea, i do not deal with them. Technical Support
No, Aruba WLAN was my first experience with WLAN solutions and is unique.
I think the setup and the configuration of Aruba is complex.
Disclosure: I work for the vendor.
Dec 14 2014