Aruba Wireless Review

Valuable Features

We were coming from a first-generation wireless network, and now I can use RF optimization for controllers. This is a major advancement for us and we're much happier for having it.

Improvements to My Organization

We can now see how many devices and how many users are on our network and where the usage hotspots are. Previously, we didn't have any data of this type, which now allows us to better plan our network.

Room for Improvement

I'd like more specific details of each user.

Use of Solution

We just put it into production and in the coming weeks we will receive our new access points.

Deploying it is no problem.

We've had some issues with stability for Mac and iOS users where we've had to disconnect. There may be configuration issues, but I'm not sure.

We're planning for 300 access points, and right now we only have six. We have older HP products, but once we get our new access points, we should be able to scale without problems.

Technical support is very, very good. They've supported us with everything that we need.

The initial setup was straightforward. We have some prior experiences with various types of access-point networks, so it was not an issue.

Other Advice

Make sure you plan ahead of time.

1 visitor found this review helpful