Aruba Wireless Review

What is most valuable?

For us, the most valuable feature is the ability to access our office's network. Once you are authorized to gain access, it's a solution that makes doing so a seamless process. Connecting to wifi at our office is something we should be taking for granted.

What needs improvement?

It's too pricey, to be honest. There's not really much difference between the wireless vendors and competition is tight. Aruba would have a bigger advantage if it weren't so pricey.

They deploy without issues.

Stability is really good and something we're very happy about. We just install it and they last until they die, which is a really long time.

They can go from short range to long range, and there are many new features for connecting additional users.

We chose HP because of the price. It's a good solution and best-suited for us.

The initial setup was very straightforward.

We used a vendor team for implementation.

We always evaluate other options when considering IT solutions. We looked at Cisco and Juniper, but HP/Aruba is better.

2 visitors found this review helpful