Aruba Wireless Review

Review about Aruba Wireless

What is most valuable?

Aruba is the only other wireless vendor besides Cisco that offers the flexibility of using AP's in any combination of the 3 controller-based architectures.

How has it helped my organization?

Lots of Flexibility but with flexibility comes complexity. Flexibility is great for large organizations but the Aruba instant AP may be good for smaller organizations.

I have worked with Aruba gear for 4 years.

Any issues I encountered were resolved quickly with an excellent TAC.

Aruba has a very scalable product with different hardwar, software and complementary products such as AirWave and ClearPass.

TAC is really a 9+

I have worked with other great vendors like Cisco, Meraki, Motorola, etc.

There are ways to sidestep the complexity available with Aruba, but if you do not need the advanced features of Aruba then Aruba instant or another vendor may suit your needs best.

More Aruba Wireless reviews from users
...who work at a University
...who compared it with Cisco Wireless
Learn what your peers think about Aruba Wireless. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: January 2021.
454,950 professionals have used our research since 2012.
1 Comment

author avatarit_user375078 (Senior Network Engineer/Mobility Specialist at CCSI - Contemporary Computer Services, Inc.)
ExpertTop 10Real User

I just took the latest refresher course on product and architecture and Aruba is even better now. Exciting stuff happening!