Asana Review

Promotes collaboration, improves efficiency, and helps to make tedious tasks more fun

What is our primary use case?

Asana offers better communication within groups. I can create tasks and sub-tasks. Asana also gives me the option to delegate the tasks to my team, and it has helped us increase the productivity of our teams. My teams will get a notification on who is taking care of the tasks, and I can keep track of the tasks that are already finished. A level of urgency can be placed on each task so that my team can work faster, and they can work efficiently.

How has it helped my organization?

Asana is an incredible help as it gives me the option to customize and compose each of my companies, and it lets me do it most efficiently. I immediately see amazing results in my tasks since the product’s framework has allowed combination and correspondence. This software can generate more efficient teamwork in my team.

What is most valuable?

This product is versatile for an organization. It has elements that can be useful for my team and me, as it has capabilities that will suit our needs.

By using this software, I have adaptability in my work, and it can improve the production of our company.

The software also promotes a healthy back office management system that will benefit everyone in the company.

Marking projects/events complete as they happen is valuable. The fun animation makes every completed task feel like a win, and it makes using the tool more fun. Very helpful when doing something that is normally tedious.

With regard to project management, the ability for us to track our projects all in one place is very helpful. Transparency makes it easy for everyone to be on the same page.

What needs improvement?

• The inbox feature can be a little overwhelming if you are working with Asana just from its project boards and only checking it periodically. It would be great if it auto-cleared once a project/task is marked complete.
  • Email notifications can get excessive. You have complete control over them but initially, they can be annoying until you set the frequency you want them. It would be better if this was set during the sign-up process.
  • Notes, discussions, and attachments in subtasks sometimes go unnoticed if working from the main project board.

I have been using Asana for more than one year.

I did not use another solution prior to this one.

The initial setup of Asana is quite simple.

We deployed using our internal team.

• More work gets done by keeping everyone on task and giving management visibility on progress.
  • Asana makes it simple to get people organized and on task for projects.
  • Fewer meetings are required using Asana saving both time and money for the company.

The price of this solution makes it quite accessible, and the plans fit my budget.

No other options were evaluated before choosing Asana.

What other advice do I have?

If you are working with a cross-functional team with multiple projects on the go regularly, Asana is a lifesaver. Everything can be shared in one place. Delegation is a breeze. Communication happens in real-time.

This product is well suited for teams where different folks are collaborating on assignments and there needs to be a clear outline as to who is working on what. It helps set very transparent expectations for progress and follow up. It may not be necessary for non-collaborative environments.

Hybrid Cloud