Asigra Review

Having multiple retention copies always helps when trying to restore from a virus/spyware attack, although it needs more diversity in Hyper-V, which I know will come in v13.1.

Valuable Features:

I am personally a fan of Exchange email level and MS SQL db level backups. On top of that, having multiple retention copies always helps when trying to restore from a virus/spyware attack. The ability of being able to backup Linux has also been helpful to ours/client servers, as its multi-tenancy scalability.

Improvements to My Organization:

Customers know they can depend on us for retrieval/storage of their files.

Room for Improvement:

I think the product needs more diversity in Hyper-V. I know it is coming in 13.1, but I have yet to see the exclusiveness as VMware has. When I went to the Asigra Partner Summit this year, a new, not yet in place, feature for Hyper-V was in the works. Right now, the product is more VMware centric when it comes to replication and ability to backup images.

12.2.1
More Asigra reviews from users
Find out what your peers are saying about Asigra, Veeam Software, Acronis and others in Backup and Recovery Software. Updated: December 2020.
455,164 professionals have used our research since 2012.