Asigra Review

Primary improvements of the recent version are with virtualization and Cloud-2-Cloud

What is most valuable?

There are two primary improvements of the Asigra platform with the recent version 13.1 SP1:

Virtualization: a tremendous variety of data protection solutions for virtual machines.

Cloud-2-Cloud: Office 365, Google, Amazon, etc. This is a full package of data protection platform!

How has it helped my organization?

010 signed up a new partner just because of the Office 365 solution by Asigra.

What needs improvement?

There are improvements required with the virtualization solution, I'm sure we will see a significant change in 2017.

I've used Asigra since 2004, we upgraded to the recent version in March 2017.

Very good.

Excellent.

Very simple, we have a lot of experience with Asigra.

We are a vendor, I think we are pretty good :-)

We expect ROI to be done by mid 2017.

It is important to be perfectly knowledgeable about Asigra's pricing model. It is somewhat more complex that other Backup vendors, but it includes a huge opportunity for savings, especially with their Recovery license model (RLM).

No, I knew everything I needed to know about Asigra, the decision was very simple.

What other advice do I have?

Great product, give it a shot!

Asigra V13.1 SP1
**Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: 010 Data Protection is a proud Asigra partner.
More Asigra reviews from users
Find out what your peers are saying about Asigra, Veeam Software, Acronis and others in Backup and Recovery Software. Updated: May 2021.
509,570 professionals have used our research since 2012.