1. Easy to use and develop pages.
2. Its web applications are professional class.
3. With support from other .NET languages any knowledge of .NET can help one move around ASP.NET. Others: include VB.NET, C#
Room for Improvement:
1. The pages are relatively large and hence may be slow.
2. It is not open source so i find it expensive to buy although as a company it is worth it purchasing but as an individual developer it is too expensive.
3. If you want to test your site unit wise with ASP.NET that is not an easy task.
ASP.NET is very easy to use if one is familiar with .NET framework.