What is most valuable?
- Open Threat Exchange (for IP reputation)
- Vulnerability scanning
- Quick APT phishing-related threat detection
How has it helped my organization?
- Phishing sites were detected and it secured the environment from the upcoming threat.
- Vulnerability scanner OpenVas is very useful for knowing current vulnerabilities present in system and taking preventive action.
What needs improvement?
- IPv6 not supported
- Correlate with external logs from other sources makes little bit difficult to work
For how long have I used the solution?
I have been using it for one year.
What was my experience with deployment of the solution?
It works well when you have minimum required setup as per AlienVault documentation.
What do I think about the stability of the solution?
Stability issues happen only when you do not have sufficient hardware as the primary requirement.
What do I think about the scalability of the solution?
How are customer service and technical support?
Customer service is 7 out of 10. Technical Support
Technical support is 10 out of 10.
Which solution did I use previously and why did I switch?
We did not previously use a different solution.
How was the initial setup?
Initial setup was straightforward and simple.
What about the implementation team?
An in-house team implemented it.
What was our ROI?
It is providing good ROI.
What's my experience with pricing, setup cost, and licensing?
It is cheaper and more valuable compared to other reputable SIEMs.
Which other solutions did I evaluate?
Before choosing this product, we did not evaluate other options.
Which version of this solution are you currently using?
Find out what your peers are saying about AT&T, Splunk, LogRhythm and others in Security Information and Event Management (SIEM). Updated: July 2021.
522,281 professionals have used our research since 2012.