AT&T AlienVault USM Review

Report modules now allow us to get a visualization of the activity of the main assets.

What is most valuable?

OTX is a great module that lets staff maintain and monitor updates regarding events in the infrastructure and takes decision to improve the security perimeter.

How has it helped my organization?

Report modules now allows us to get a visualization of the activity of the main assets to continue the business and lets us take decisions to the stakeholders.

What needs improvement?

Report modules now lets us get a visualization of the activity of the main assets to continue to improve the business and reduce the risk of failures.

Around 2 years ago and It allowed me to grow not only technologically but also it has helped me to improve process in attention to information security events in the company.

Yes, but it was with integration with other devices but the AlienVault TAC did a great job to resolve the problems.

Honestly this solution was very stable and there were no problems whatsoever

I have not had the opportunity to do an implementation of scalability, but, with the experience with 2 years ago managed the solution, I don't believe we will have problems to deploy.

The service was excellent and always showing excellent treatment and availability.

The service is excellent the support requested really is quick and very efficient

It was way very fast and straightforward, thanks to the great supported gave fot the AlienVault TAC

This integration was made with both teams, and I think the deploy was very easy due the great knowledge of vendor team, them gave us a great explanation about of the all modules and the best practice to deploy the solutions.

It has not yet been measured.

Considering the scalability with the other solutions in the market, I think this solution really have a great price to all size of medium and big enterprise.

Yes, I did, the solution considered was HPE and Splunk

1 visitor found this review helpful
1 Comment
author avatarTami Andrews

Thank you Ruben for your comments & insightful feedback!