AT&T AlienVault USM Review

How has it helped my organization?

It has allowed us to centralize our logging. We had used previous products and found AlienVault centralized the logging for our security. Additionally, we are better able to meet our compliance needs.

What is most valuable?

We use several features extensively. Logging, vulnerability scanning, file integrity monitoring, and threat information.

What needs improvement?

I would like to see some better ways to report on the information. There are many reports included but would be nice to have better access to the data. Customizations are possible but don't always allow us to report on what we need.

We have a new remote sensor sending a large amount of data. We have seen some slowness but the sensor is new and we tracked down the slowness to network connectivity. The server has handled all we could throw at it.

Working well with everything we have sent to it.

I have enjoyed working with the client support folks. I have had really good experiences with them even having them help with plugins when they weren't working.

Very good.

ManageEngine Event Log Analyzer

The wizard setup was great and helped deployment go well.

Received training and did in-house. Also had some follow-up consulting that helped to do a health check on the system that was very valuable. Consultants did a great job of helping us become more comfortable.

Not measured.

Look at other products and AlienVault will have you coming back as it did us.

Yes, many other vendors - its been a while so I don't remember them all.

What other advice do I have?

No, good solid product

1 visitor found this review helpful
1 Comment
Tami AndrewsVendor

Thank you so much for your feedback!

26 June 17