AuraPortal Review

It allows for the integration of applications and IoT devices into logic for business automation.

What is most valuable?

The platform includes BPM Engine, BPMN modeler, is web based and it can be used to implement practically any processes from any industry. It is available on mobile devices, and allows for the integration of applications and IoT devices into logic for business automation and for improving business capabilities of the organization.

How has it helped my organization?

• Integration between HR IS and financial systems
  • Automation of procurement processes
  • Automation of Order-to Cash processes

What needs improvement?

I would like to see support for Unix, Oracle and other RDBMS.

I have used the solution for two years, and have been an AuraPortal certified consultant since then.

We had no issues with the deployment.

We had no issues with the stability.

We had no issues with scaling it to our needs.

The level of technical support is organized professionally on different levels, customers being able to solve the most of the problems in a very short time usually between eight and 20 hours.

I chose AuraPortal due to its capabilities for implementing BPM solutions with a limited programming skills. The interfaces can be developed very fast, the cycle time for developing applications or integration between different systems can be improved by 70-80%.

The setup is not very complicated. The installation instructions are clear and explicit. Some experience is required in managing Windows server technologies and configuring services.

Implementation depends very much on how workflow diagrams are initially created. If the consultant have the ability to understand and describe with accuracy the flow of information and data transactions the implementation is very efficient.

The ROI depends on the project scale. It may vary from 200%-400%

What other advice do I have?

I would advise you to take the specific training for understanding the concepts that shall be used in your deployment.

2 visitors found this review helpful
1 Comment

author avatar
Top 20Consultant

Auraportal provides several solutions embedded into one single platform that provides unbroken services to resolve almost any type of process for almost any industry segment. From financial to production and registration/documentation management, automating business information into a single view that can be accessed not only from your LAN but also any mobile device, helps to improve the competitiveness of any organization.
The ROI could easily range from 250%-400%. It is highly recommended to participate in the official training sessions provided by the solution provider.