Aurea CX Messenger Review

Excellent stability, capable of scaling, and good at supporting security particulars

What is our primary use case?

With this solution, we are able to roll together our services with other applications while also expose that shared data from and to other organizations in Belgium.

What is most valuable?

The solution offers excellent stability.

The solution is very good at supporting security particulars.

What needs improvement?

The solution needs to improve support for new, more recent protocols on the API.

I've been using the solution for more than ten years.

The solution's stability is excellent. It's one of the best features. We haven't experienced any bugs or glitches that have affected its performance.

The solution is very scalable. It's easy to expand the solution if you need to.

We're constantly using the solution.

We've been in touch with technical support in the past. Their service is okay. We're satisfied with the level of service they've provided.

We didn't previously use a different solution before we began using Aurea.

The setup is not simple. It's quite complex.

There are a lot of concepts that you have to cope with. A user needs to understand the way the system is working. Basically, it's GMS brokering and it's not that simple.

Our deployment was quite a long time ago, so I don't recall how long the process was.

We have the solution deployed on 11 sites and have two to three people on our team who handle maintenance. They are engineers.

We handled the implementation on our own. We have our own internal team that is responsible for the deployment, etc. We did ask for some support from the editor.

The licensing costs on a yearly basis are around $200,000. There are no additional costs besides the licensing fees. For example, you do not have to pay extra for technical support, etc.

We were looking at a few different options before we chose Aurea, however, our evaluations happened a long time ago, so I don't remember the names of the organizations.

What other advice do I have?

I'm using the latest version of the solution, but off-hand I don't know the exact number.

The solution doesn't really have end-users. There are about three to five organizations with a few dozen people spread across them.

I'd recommend using the solution. I'd rate it eight out of ten.