Auth0 Review

Secure, developer-friendly, and the support is good

What is our primary use case?

The primary use case of this solution is to authenticate APIs, customer authentication, and business-to-business authentication.

What is most valuable?

The valuable features are that it is extremely secure and that it's developer-friendly.

What needs improvement?

In the past, there was an issue with the multi-tenant where there wasn't the ability to manage them. For example, if you have three tenants you couldn't have different managers, but that has been sorted out through the release tool.

I have been using Auth0 for three years.

This solution is stable, we have not had any issues.

It's a scalable product.

We have contacted technical support and find that they are good.

The initial setup of the solution was simple, but our requirements were complex.

The deployment time varied depending on the complexity. Some would have taken a week while others would have taken three months.

We used external consultants and consultants through Auth0 to help with the implementation.

What other advice do I have?

This solution does what we want it to do. It's good and I don't see any issues.

For anyone wanting to use this solution, make sure that your developers are fully engaged. They have to know how Auth0 works and what the best way to leverage it.

More Auth0 reviews from users
...who compared it with Okta Workforce Identity
Find out what your peers are saying about Auth0, OneLogin, Atlassian and others in Single Sign-On (SSO). Updated: September 2021.
535,544 professionals have used our research since 2012.