Automation Anywhere (AA) Review

Easy to use with a helpful drag-and-drop interface and recording capabilities

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use has been to automate a few mundane tasks in the organization, which really helped us in this COVID situation. As most of the people are WFH and we were not able to connect to each and every individual, it helped to ease everyone's tasks and ensure they were completed on time and without errors.

Because of this, our customers are happy and our vendors were able to help us in terms of meeting our customer satisfaction and not compromising on anything. This has become the new normal for us and we have started adapting to it.

How has it helped my organization?

Human hours are saved and are utilized in other tasks. Since we all are in a critical situation, our office was shut down temporarily and functioning over the cloud. Employees were facing several problems like network issues and we couldn't arrange things for them, so we ended up taking their tasks and start automating them.

This ensures that they were utilized in customer satisfaction roles and that the issues were not left unattended.

A few reports and emails were automated to communicate with customers because our US server was offline.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is recording in the Control Room, as it allows me to chose what I want to have recorded, ensuring that I get the right thing on time.

All of the options are available in the control room and with the search capability, even a person who is not from a computer background can easily create bots.

What needs improvement?

Certain areas of the user interface require improvement. Most of the time, it's pretty easy to drag and drop the required field but it would much better if we had voice commands so that I save time instead of using my mouse and keypad.

It would be better if it were digitally designed so that users can feel the live experience as if looking at the exact interface, rather than the logo.

Replacing the list of search options with voice commands for each item would be great.

I would like like to see changes made to the appearance of the control room. Although we all love the brownish dark mode, it would be better designed with white and orange instead of the dark brown colour on the left side of the panel.

We have been using Automation Anywhere for two years.

Amazon Web Services (AWS)

2019 Enterprise
More Automation Anywhere (AA) reviews from users
...who work at a Computer Software Company
...who compared it with UiPath
Learn what your peers think about Automation Anywhere (AA). Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2021.
535,015 professionals have used our research since 2012.