Automation Anywhere (AA) Review

Coding and programming became much easier and very flexible in the latest version

What is our primary use case?

I use Automation Anywhere in the banking and private sector.

I work in a private company, where I do a lot of processes like MasterCard, MIZA, and ATM errors.

For example, in the case of MasterCard, I download a lot of daily files from the Express MasterCard program, I upload the files to a special server, and then I activate the downloaded files. I take a copy of the files and paste it in the folder of the MasterCard on the date of the download and in the end, I send an email after completing the task.

In the case of an ATM Error, this task is very important because through it you can get all errors in the ATM and know the cause of the malfunction and whether or not you need human intervention to fix the malfunction. Most banks need this process to help solve ATM problems.

How has it helped my organization?

Automation Anywhere has helped my company with a lot of things such as technical support and answering our questions. Because of the presence of Automation, it helped my company deal with banks in this field and to know many important processes in banks and private companies.

It also helped me in the way of thinking and dealing in the local and global markets. Knowing everything that is new, developing it and developing my company as well, and working to develop this field in the entire Middle East.

What is most valuable?

The development of the company from Automation Anywhere V11 to a2019 was valuable. I found many important and new features, like changing the way we write code and programming. It became much easier and very flexible in version 2019A. It became very easy to use and the recording was also good. Excel became very good too.

Bot Agent is the best thing that happened in this upgrade in Automation anywhere A2019.

It is easy to handle, easy to use, and fast to connect to the control room.

What needs improvement?

The areas in which the product and service must be improved are in the government sector and ministries such as the Ministry of Education and Health.

From my point of view, we need a lot of features that must be added in future releases, for example, improving the special dashboard in bot insight, reducing the duration session from 20 min to 5 min, and added SAP API command.

I would like to have the ability to work on a remote desktop connection, run the recording on it and use all commands.

I've been using v11 for two years and currently, I've been using a2019 for a year.

The stability is pretty good.

Scalability is excellent.

Their support is good.

I did not previously use a different solution.

The initial setup was easy.

We did the deployment in-house.

IBM

A2019
More Automation Anywhere (AA) reviews from users
...who work at a Computer Software Company
...who compared it with UiPath
Learn what your peers think about Automation Anywhere (AA). Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: June 2021.
512,221 professionals have used our research since 2012.