Automation Anywhere (AA) Review

Increases accuracy, reduces time consumption, and has good scalability

What is our primary use case?

We use Automation Anywhere to automate business processes for better accuracy, time reduction, and scalability. An Automation Anywhere bot can work for 24 hrs. I worked for KYC Reconciliation processes in Automation Anywhere which consists of data extraction from PDF with the help of IQ Bot and extracted information entered into companies web portals. In the process, clients give us invoices through the mail and te bot identifies mail with specific subjects, downloads invoices, uploads invoices to IQ bot, and downloads CSVs to specific folders, and validate CSVs and upload CDVs to the web portal.

How has it helped my organization?

Automation Anywhere improved our organization's growth with prior usage of Automation Anywhere for repetitive tasks like data entry in the web portal and data extraction from the PDF with the help of IQ Bot. I've been working with Automation Anywhere for the last year. I've worked on two versions of Automation Anywhere i.e.V11.3 and A2019. One thing that I like the most about Automation Anywhere V11.3 is that you don't need any programming knowledge to develop the bot, so a non-technical person can also easily understand the process and can create the same.

What is most valuable?

Automation Anywhere has lots of features, some of them are accuracy increases, time consumption reduced, scalability. Automation Anywhere does not require a strong knowledge of programming languages. The dashboard is user-friendly. In A2019 of Automation Anywhere we can run a python script. The accuracy of the IQ Bot has been improved in Automation Anywhere. The new concept of the control room in A2019 is more impressive than older versions of Automation Anywhere.

What needs improvement?

Automation Anywhere has lots of good features. It does not require improvement.

I would like if the IQ Bot could read hand-written documents, otherwise, Automation Anywhere is fabulous to work or develop processes for customers. Automation Anywhere has a user-friendly UI to work with so that any non-technical person can easily understand the process workflow. The accuracy of the IQ bot in the new version has been increased. We can make validations to fields in IQ Bot with Python scripts.

I've been using Automation Anywhere for a year.

Automation Anywhere gives us a stable developed process. We can run a bot without any human interaction. I found it to be stable.

One of the features of Automation Anywhere is scalability. We can scale our developed bot at any particular time and increase accuracy.

If any error occurred during developing a process you can ask for help from Automation Anywhere support team. The support team of Automation Anywhere is pretty good.

I didn't use any other software for developing processes to automate other than Automation Anywhere. From the beginning, I've been using this tool to automate.

Automation anywhere is very easy to set up. We have to download the product from the Automation Anywhere website and run it. We can set up the file in two ways either in Express mode or custom mode.

Our team developed a process for clients.

I'm working as RPA developer so don't have any idea about the ROI.

I'm an RPA developer, so I don't have any idea about the cost or pricing but the licenses for developers and runner IQ Bot are pretty good.

I haven't used or evaluated other options for developing the process.

What other advice do I have?

Automation anywhere going great with its improvements.

Private Cloud

Amazon Web Services (AWS)
More Automation Anywhere (AA) reviews from users
...who work at a Computer Software Company
...who compared it with UiPath
Learn what your peers think about Automation Anywhere (AA). Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2021.
535,544 professionals have used our research since 2012.