What is our primary use case?
Use case: Extraction from Main Frame Application
The bot will log in to the email box and then picks the invoice no, order invoice amount, and surcharge details.
Based on a single line item and multiple line items, the bot will log in to AS400 and feed and check all the information. If there is a discrepancy then the bot will update it based on the tolerance limit. If there is no discrepancy, the bot will accept the orders. The bot will validate costs in Excel and AS400 application and it will allocate cost for each invoice.
How has it helped my organization?
Easy to access: Without the need to download and install software on a local machine, we can access the RPA application from virtually anywhere.
Easy to use: Automating a business process is as easy as logging in, clicking, and automating any kind of business.
Value for time: with the help of Enterprise A2019, we can get instant value. We can log in, set up automation, and go live within minutes, giving an immediate return on your investment.
Scalability: With help of Enterprise A2019 is a highly scalable application, we can deploy a few bots and automating any kind of business processes.
What is most valuable?
1) By using Workload Management in Automation Anywhere a lot of manpower was reduced.
2) Credential Manager used to keep customer/client information's more secure.
3) The product is dedicated to the business user and comprises advanced capabilities to offer an intuitive interface for the business user and bot developer.
4) This platform is easiest to use, avoids complexity, and ensures fast adoption & rapid deployment.
5) It not only fulfills the requirement of the digital workforce but also be flexible to evolve with the business needs.
What needs improvement?
1) Needs some improvement in IQ BOT:
* while uploading input files we are facing issue with grouping even the same kind of PDFs
* consuming of CPU utilization and requiring more RAM
2) It is not able to use OCR effectively and has limited usability.
3) Handwritten documents are still a drawback.
4) Some of the control room GUI can be improved, it is also difficult in terms of control room management.
5) If Excel gets hanged Automation Anywhere does not give any notification.
6) Needs improvement in image recognition.
7) BOT insights taking more CPU utilization.
For how long have I used the solution?
I have been using AA for three years and five months.
What do I think about the stability of the solution?
Automation Anywhere is a stable RPA application.
What do I think about the scalability of the solution?
Enterprise A2019 is a highly scalable application, we can start small by deploying a few bots and automating any kind of business processes.
How are customer service and technical support?
We are satisfied with their customer service and technical support.
Which solution did I use previously and why did I switch?
We have used Blue Prism for Automation. Cost wise it is higher than Automation Anywhere.
How was the initial setup?
A2019 has zero installation required.
What's my experience with pricing, setup cost, and licensing?
We didn't look at other options while choosing Automation Anywhere.
Which other solutions did I evaluate?
What other advice do I have?
There is only one option Automation Anywhere for cost-effective RPA.
Which deployment model are you using for this solution?
If public cloud, private cloud, or hybrid cloud, which cloud provider do you use?