Automation Anywhere (AA) Review

Things are not overly complicated now, as we can streamline processes

What is our primary use case?

The primary use case is to save hours for all the manual stuff which is going on.

How has it helped my organization?

Things are not overly complicated now. We can streamline processes.

What is most valuable?

Its ease of use is the most valuable feature. It is easy to train developers and find the right people, then use them to build the tool.

I liked the Automation Anywhere University. It was easy and simple. I hoped that it wouldn't take too much of my time, and it didn't, which was good.

I like the bot creation process, because it is very simple. If the process is not complicated, then the bot is really easy to create.

What needs improvement?

We had initial hiccups, like any new process. It took us six to eight months to sort the product out. It has been two years, and we know what we are doing and which use case work better for us.

We would like to use the mobile feature and give access to our users, but we don't know how.

The technical support is pretty good.

Everything was previously manual. We determined by going with an RPA solution that we would save time.

The initial setup was complex.

Automation Anywhere helped us with the deployment.

We measure ROI as in the number of hours saved not performing manual activities.

We evaluated a few vendors.

What other advice do I have?

We have integrated Automation Anywhere with a few other application, but there is still more work to be done.

We have done some work with documentation, but not a whole lot. We are still exploring other features.