Automation Anywhere (AA) Review

What is our primary use case?

As a developer, I improve our company processes through automation.

The company has been working with the solution for two years. In my area, we have approximately five bots running.

What is most valuable?

It interacts well with other software tools. Other automation tools have trouble with integration.

The tool provides everything that we need to design a task. It is a complete tool.

The tool is user-friendly and easy to use. It is easy to understand how to automate a task.

The bot creation process is easy, manageable, and everything is well-organized for a developer. Everything is centralized.

What needs improvement?

I would like to have a command that allows me to add code, like C#. As a developer, this would be helpful.

I just joined the company a year ago.

The technical support is amazing. It is the best support that we have worked with.

Our CoE calculates our ROI.

Go to the market. You can see the difference between this tool and the others there.

What other advice do I have?

The product has everything that I want. I don't have to look for another tool to integrate with it.

I am working on getting certified through Automation Anywhere University. The courses are good for people who have no knowledge regarding the tool.

Try It For Yourself