Automation Anywhere (AA) Review

It is a well put together solution which allows us to produce more quality work faster

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case is to automate manual tasks to free up space for more value-added tasks.

How has it helped my organization?

Our first automation removed manual work from employees, so they are now able to more quickly product quality work.

What is most valuable?

The flexibility which has been built into it.

What needs improvement?

The support and user community need improvement. For example, it would be nice to have a place for those who create bots to have a place to share information and success stories.

It is very stable.

It is very scalable.

We're in the process of scaling currently. We started off with two pilot automations, then we needed an engagement strategy to get people excited about it and get their ideas. Then, we needed to prioritize those ideas and go deeper into the processes. But, we plan to start on the next phase soon.

The technical support is good. You create ticket on the website, then hear back from someone. I do wish they were a bit quicker with a solution.

It was a bit complex. You can contact support, and they will help you through it.

We measure our ROI as time savings per month returned back to the business. We are currently saving about 150 hours per month.

We evaluated Automation Anywhere, UiPath, and Blue Prism.

We chose Automation Anywhere because of its user-friendly interface. It is a well put together solution.

What other advice do I have?

We don't currently use attended automation.