Automation Anywhere (AA) Review

It has helped us look at how our processes are organized, but we cannot really scale at the moment

What is our primary use case?

We have a lot of use cases, mostly for repetitive processes. We have automated processes for loans, moving money across accounts, and transferring money between our institution to another.

How has it helped my organization?

It has helped us look at how our processes are organized.

What is most valuable?

The ease of use is the most valuable feature.

What needs improvement?

The object cloning that exists cannot capture 80 percent of the objects that we need it to capture.

We are running the old 10.5 version. Sometimes, we get stuck with it.

With our current version, we are experiencing issues with the access of the Control Room. Therefore, at the moment, we cannot really scale.

The person who is working on our architecture is not always available.

We have only ever used Automation Anywhere.

We are having issues with setting up the newest version. It doesn't install, and there are not a lot of things to do with it.

We used a consulting agency, who did not have good knowledge about the product and bots, such as basic principles of coding and error handling. This was surprising, as these were IT personnel. We felt that sometimes we were training the consultants from the agency on how to implement the product.

We looked at Automation Anywhere and UiPath. Blue Prism also approach us. This was to do the PoC.

Automation Anywhere was the simplest solution, and it offered us immediate support.

What other advice do I have?

With the current version that we have, I cannot rate the solution more than a six out of a ten.