Automation Anywhere (AA) Review

Video:

What is most valuable?

The platform is amazing. One of the things that we were worried about when we initially started looking into RPA was having the right people to be able to cope. The advantage of Automation Anywhere is that you don't necessarily have to come from a programming background. It's very easy to pick up. Within the team, we were able to train people within a very short period of time and start our process in as little as two months.

What needs improvement?

For now, because we just started using Automation Anywhere recently, it's probably a little difficult for me to answer that (room for improvement). But from the feedback that I've received from the team, it is a great tool. We're definitely looking forward to using it more in the future.

Because we are very new to our process, so we're still sort of working through it. One of the features that I just learned about in this particular conference yesterday was about the Enterprise addition that they're just coming out with. I think in about six or seven days. So, that's very exciting because I don't particularly come from a programming background. I think it'll be really easy for us to continue to do more RPA-related processes, and not necessarily have to worry about having the right programmer on the team, or programmers, for that matter.

For the enterprise, we've been using Automation ( /categories/security-orchestration-automation-and-response-soar ) Anywhere for a few years. In my specific team, we've been using the platform for about eight months now.

It was very easy. The Automation Anywhere community is extremely helpful with answering any questions that we had throughout the process, or any sort of concerns that we had. So, it really wasn't difficult at all.

What other advice do I have?

I would highly recommend it. If RPA is something that they're doing for the first time, Automation Anywhere is definitely one of the best in the industry that they should stick to.

I would definitely give it a ten (out of ten).