Automation Anywhere (AA) Review

Helps our clients focus on their work instead of repetitive tasks

What is our primary use case?

We use the product for our automation use cases. We provide it to our customers to automate invoices with IQ Bot and other things.

How has it helped my organization?

Helps our clients focus on their work instead of repetitive tasks.

What is most valuable?

The best part of Automation Anywhere is IQ Bot for its OCR techniques.

Bot Insights is also a very good product feature.

What needs improvement?

I would like OCR for video and text using the IQ Bot. It should also be available in an email tag format.

I am waiting for them to add Java code.

The stability of the production part is good.

Scalability is good. There is no question about its scalability.

I have found some problems, but the support is very fast. However, sometimes I feel like I need more guidance. E.g., when providing the answer regarding the login for SAP automation, give an answer that I can explain to my customers.

The implementation process is complex, as there is integration with other applications. We need to understand the other applications' requirements. It requires us to convert their business logic into automation. That is where the complexity is.

We are the implementation partner.

My clients have seen ROI. What would take them two to three days in work is now taking them two to three hours.

We are restricted to use one license on one PC. However, if my license is not working, I want to be able to use it somewhere else. This would be a nice improvement to the licensing, as other competitors in the market have better licensing terms.

What other advice do I have?

Create automation with automation with Automation Anywhere.