Automation Anywhere (AA) Review

Automates data entry for clients, but the HTML capability needs to be improved

What is our primary use case?

We use this solution for application automation in both web-based and Windows applications.

Our automation is specific to the insurance and hospitality industries and has to do with automating email, PDFs, and updating them inside our ERP application.

How has it helped my organization?

This solution allows us to more fully automate our clients' specific tools.

What is most valuable?

The automation of data entry is the most valuable feature for us.

What needs improvement?

Built-in HTML features are lagging in this solution, whereas in UiPath, they are very good.

We would like to see more improvements in the ability to retrieve region data because, currently, this is the reason that some of our automations fail.

The stability of this solution is good, but it still needs to improve. We are not confident with its capability to automate in every case.

This is a scalable solution. For us, we will be scaling more into the future.

We have not used technical support for this solution.

We have used UiPath, and some of the features in that solution are superior.

My backend team handles the implementation of this solution.

There is a return on investment. The automation and scalability provide benefits in terms of reinvesting or reusing what we have developed.

What other advice do I have?

This is a good tool to work with.

Our automation is running well, but there is a lag in features when compared to other Windows tools that are coming out.

My advice for anybody who is considering this solution is to consider the type of automation that needs to be done. If it is not overly complex then this is a solution I recommend.

I would rate this solution a seven out of ten.