Automation Anywhere (AA) Review

Helps us by automating the QC part of our processes. We would like more community manuals for debugging on our own.

What is our primary use case?

From all the client data that we obtain, we have to provide reports and analysis along with field reporting. This is what we try to automate.

How has it helped my organization?

All the data that comes in has to be QC'd. Automation Anywhere helps us by automating the QC part.

What is most valuable?

Excel automation is the most relevant feature for us.

What needs improvement?

The version that we are using has been difficult for us to code. As changes are very frequent, we have to make sure the code can be updated automatically so we don't have to make a change every time a user makes a change. Then, the user doesn't have to update us and we don't have to push a change to production. We have found a workaround with the help of the Automation Anywhere support people for this.

Automation Anywhere is launching a new UI where you can add your own liabilities. That is a very good feature that is coming up.

I would like some proper user manual guides where we can debug the problems on our own because the community feels stranded at the moment. You can't go and just find a solution. The solutions for the community are pretty small for now.

We need it to be intelligent on its own, and that is not possible with an RPA solution.

It is quite stable.

It is scalable. We try to build something on one system then repeat it on a client system.

The technical support is good. The only issues that I've come across are technology for our environment is very specific and their support doesn't know much about it. We have to take the time to explain it to them, so they can manage and handle the issue from there.

The initial setup is a little difficult in the beginning to develop an entire infrastructure that the IT will support, but as you grow, you find a way to develop the whole architecture.

We installed it ourselves.

What other advice do I have?

The process is simple. Go for Automation Anywhere.