Automation Anywhere (AA) Review

Macro Recording and MetaBots help us to save time on manual tasks and generate management reports

What is our primary use case?

We are in the financial business and we use this solution to help provide reports for management.

We download data, perform Excel manipulation, and then generate reports. The reports are then sent to the higher levels of management.

How has it helped my organization?

There are things that used to take us a lot of time, like manual entries or HR queries, but now that the bots are in place, we are saving a lot of time.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature of this solution is recording macros. The MetaBot is also great.

People can easily go in and automate anything they want.

This solution will connect to the database directly.

DLLs can be used to automate the MetaBots.

What needs improvement?

The GUI can be improved by making it more user-friendly.

Python integration is coming with the next release, and they should expand on that.

We have been using this solution for two or three years.

This solution could be more stable because sometimes I see some bugs.

This solution is very scalable. The bots do not depend on any specific system.

We have more than one hundred bots in production.

Technical support is great, but some of our tickets have not been solved.

There was a lot of manual effort being put into our processes, and we decided that we needed automation.

The initial setup was really straightforward. We spoke with AA about what kind of architecture it needs, and they have created it in a way that is very robust.

We evaluated UiPath and some others and decided that Automation Anywhere had the best features.

What other advice do I have?

There are a lot of different features that are built-in, and this is a great product.

There are some bugs in the version that I am using, and it can be improved.

I would rate this version an eight out of ten.

Try It For Yourself