Automation Anywhere (AA) Review

A mature solution that saves our customers time working with big data

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use this for customer data management.

We use this tool to help perform transformations on our data.

How has it helped my organization?

This solution has helped our customers to work with large data. They want to perform data transformations to assist them in making decisions. Our customers are very happy with this tool.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the ability to transform data into clusters.

What needs improvement?

In the next release of this solution, I would like to see a plug-and-play tool for NLP programming.

This solution needs to have more support for big data, including decision-making abilities.

The stability of this solution has improved. We have less than one percent downtime in a day, so it is stable.

This solution scales based on licenses and the number of processes. The bots, themselves, are very mature and can scale. The bots are plug-and-play.

We don't have very many issues so we have rarely used technical support. I would say that my experience with them has been satisfactory.

We had a lot of manual processes that we wanted to automate. We also had a lot of industry-specific automation tools, but we were not doing bot development.

I was not involved in the initial setup of this solution, but I have been responsible for some of the updates. The update process is not complex.

We used a local company to assist us with the implementation of this solution.

I have seen customers save resources by using this tool. One of them replaced two hundred users with automation.

The licensing fees are approximately $10,000 USD for between five and ten users.

We were already familiar with this solution because we had recommended it for customers in past project proposals. We had also helped them with implementation.

What other advice do I have?

We are having a very good experience with this product. It has capabilities for artificial intelligence, analytical programming, and machine learning. Once you understand your data, you can understand your customer.

In the long run, we see that Automation Anywhere will have a very good place in the market. Data is very important, and we feel that this tool will be a market leader.

This solution is very mature compared to some of the others in the market.