Automation Anywhere (AA) Review

Human errors have been reduced due to bot use

What is our primary use case?

The primary use case is for day-to-day activities. We are also automating the activities that the SMEs are doing.

We are an agriculture-based company. We have automated finance, HR and MDM for B2B. We have automated more than 300 processors within a year and a half.

How has it helped my organization?

Human errors have been rectified due to bot usage.

What is most valuable?

• We can easily use the drag and drop.
  • We can connect to the OCR capabilities.
  • We use the MetaBot and IQ Bot.

What needs improvement?

We could use more accuracy with IQ Bot.

We want to automate fully with Citrix. However, we are only able to do this at 70 to 80 percent.

I have being using Automation Anywhere for four year: versions 9.x through 11.3.2.

The stability is good. We have not had any downtime.

Everyone uses it.

The technical support is great and responsive. Whatever issues we face in the production or our environment, the support team will help us within a short amount time. This is helpful to us when automating all our processes.

Last week we had some issues with our current version, the technical support rectified the issues with a day.

We went with RPA to reduce human errors.

It's easy to set up.

We install the Automation Anywhere Control Room and VMWare on our clients' machines.

Our customers have seen ROI.

Customers chose Automation Anywhere because it is good to use. Security-wise, it matches the competition in the market.

What other advice do I have?

I would definitely recommend Automation Anywhere. From a technical perspective, developers can easily create bots and get things done with this tool.

Day-to-day, the Automation Anywhere improvements have been good.