Automation Anywhere (AA) Review

Offers a drag and drop option anybody can understand

What is our primary use case?

We have processes in our company that are manual and redundant. We need to reduce the time and improve the efficiency simultaneously. These will be the best use cases for automation.

How has it helped my organization?

We picking processes that are more manual and consume more time. We pick a case where it consumes more time when an individual does it. When an automation platform with a bot does it, less time is needed and it is more efficient. This way we have reduced manpower on these manual tasks. Individual workers can then pick up other work instead.

What is most valuable?

It is very user-friendly. Nobody has to sit down and work on coding. We have a drag and drop option where anybody can understand it. That is the advantage of Automation Anywhere.

We are in the implementation stage. We have worked with it for only a couple of months.

We don't foresee any issues with the stability. The support team has given us their guarantee.

The processes that we have chosen in the initial phase are limited to certain regions. We have categorized them to phase one, two, and so on. Once phase one is good to go and we get good results out of it, we have plans to scale up to phase two, then so on. We have categorized the processes into regions, like Asia, US, EU, etc. Going forward, we will be implementing globally.

We are getting good support from the Automation Anywhere team. We have not found any cases or issues until now. They have been implementing and supporting us is in a very good way.

As of now, we have developers who are supporting us from Automation Anywhere. They are very knowledgeable enough to understand our process requirements and build a solution for us. They interact with our SMEs on a regular basis. Once we implement the process into production, we will need continuous support from the technical team. We look forward to working with the same support going forward.

The initial setup was straightforward.

Giving access to our internal websites was not simple during the initial setup, but we could track the issue. After sometime, everything was streamlined. We now know for our next automation project with Automation Anywhere what has to be done because we have better clarity.

We have seen ROI in terms of cost and time with a couple of our projects.

We have a couple of projects with UiPath and Blue Prism. We also took Automation Anywhere as an option. When we compare other projects on other platforms versus Automation Anywhere, the technical support we are receiving in terms of efficiency, and even that they are giving us good price. This is what we are looking for. Therefore, we have plans to move our other projects, which are on UiPath and Blue Prism, onto Automation Anywhere.