Automation Anywhere (AA) Review

Improves our accuracy on transactions and FTE savings

What is our primary use case?

Primarily, we have it deployed across multiple verticals in finance and are looking to expand that to other areas, like engineering and supply chain within the organization.

We use the RPA solution and are looking to explore the IQ Bots.

How has it helped my organization?

In finance, it has helped us deliver on productivity and provided us with FTE savings. It does improve transaction accuracy as well. In these ways, it has really helped us.

What is most valuable?

The ease of use and its ability to change the code when something in the main process or core process changes. The ease of use is really good.

What needs improvement?

We have some ERPs tools which are not compatible with Automation Anywhere because they are legacy systems. We find that Automation Anywhere does not work with these at times. Just enabling the usability of Automation Anywhere on some of these legacy ERPs would help us, as we struggle regularly with this issue.

We have been using it for a year and a half.

It has been pretty stable.

It is pretty scalable within the functions that we have deployed. We have increased the number of transactions compared to what we started off with. We see its usability across functions as well. We can use the same bot across other functions if you have capacity.

The customer service that they provide is good. They have good turnaround time with fast responses whenever there is an issue. They give us the right solution.

We set up all three of our use cases, which were simple, medium, and complex.

We have seen ROI. Our business cases only get approved if there is an ROI.

We evaluated the UiPath, Automation Anywhere, and WorkFusion. We evaluated them before latching onto Automation Anywhere.

We chose Automation Anywhere based on its simplicity of the usage, its ability to interact on our transactions and processes. Those were the two primary drivers that helped us decide.

What other advice do I have?

Streamline your processes and simplify them, then bring in RPA as a solution.