Automation Anywhere (AA) Review

Good error handling and troubleshooting in the tool. However, technical support needs faster response times.

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case is working with different applications, like Excel and SAP. We get the data and reports, then produce results with Automation Anywhere. For IQ Bots, we're still working on it for data extraction.

I think version 11.3 is good, but I am looking forward to working with version A2019.

What is most valuable?

The drag and drop is valuable because you can easily read the commands and know what a particular line of code is doing.

The error handling and troubleshooting are very good. It is easy for a developer to know what happened in any particular line of code.

What needs improvement?

I would like Automation Anywhere to integrate with Google activities, like Google Sheets. While this should be available in A2019, I would like it to be scaled more.

Version A2019 will have better error handling. They are also adding Python script.

I would like them to add dictionaries to it.

From variable to variable, it is giving me blank code. We have seen this in the IQ Bot, but not in the main code.

Sometimes, I have to restart the automation services to make them work properly.

The scalability is good. We have five bots that we are currently scaling.

We are looking to invest more in Automation Anywhere.

We contact Automation Anywhere's technical support via email. I would like the support to be faster. Their response time is one to two days. Their customer care could be faster.

Our IT did the initial deployment.

We measure our success with our customers' happiness.

We have seen some return from the product.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend Automation Anywhere. You can test the tool before purchasing it.

Try It For Yourself