Automation Anywhere (AA) Review

Removed a lot of people's hectic, repetitive, boring work making their lives easier

What is our primary use case?

We are planning to introduce a bot for every employee in the organization. There are around 9,000 employees in our organization. We are trying to introduce a bot for each one. That's our use case currently. We are working on how to improve their day in, day out life, how to make them work efficiently, removing repetitive tasks from day-to-day work, and give them important tasks/solutions that they are supposed to work for.

What is most valuable?

A valuable feature of Automation Anywhere for my needs is IQ Bot because it covers most of the semi-structured and structure data. That's where we are struggling a lot. So, IQ Bot is a very good solution to know and bring onboard for the automation of unstructured and semi-structured data.

Another valuable feature in Automation Anywhere is the analytics, like what data is coming, the process, and the number of times it's processed. That information is very powerful in Automation Anywhere.

What needs improvement?

I am looking for artificial intelligence and machine learning. I hope that they introduce them in A2019. I'm looking forward to what will be there in A2019 because that's the area that we need to go forward. We are looking for Automation Anywhere to put up their efforts to make it easier by incorporating artificial intelligence and machine learning. Along with RPA, this would make our automation journey very easy. We can bring more processes into automation, that's where I am looking for automation to focus on.

It's a very stable, reliable product. We know a lot of use cases for customers that are running successfully. It's a pretty good product and very stable.

It's scalable. The analytics are very powerful. We can give the customer what has happened with the bot, how much time it ran, and how much time is ideal. All this information, we can easily show how successful it is, how much our productivity it is giving to them, and what ROI they're getting at the end of the year. It's pretty easy to go with Automation Anywhere.

We get a lot of support from Automation Anywhere. For any issue, we just call the people, and they're ready to be there. They send up people to our organization to set up and resolve issues. Any sort of glitches which we are facing, we can contact them anytime. They're ready to give us a solution. They even send up people to our premises to look and give the solution for us.

It is very straightforward and easy to install. They are going to introduce version A2019 online without a need to to install. There will be just one click of the URL to start developing within a minute or two, and it will start. There's nothing easier than that.

Money-wise, we get a lot of ROI. Efficiency-wise, it removes all the repetitive tasks from a person. An engineer's job is not to enter the data, check the Excel everyday, and put the data from Excel to somewhere application. If you automate the process and let Automation Anywheret do it everyday, you have a lot of time for more complicated issues. Engineers are meant to resolve issues, not doing the repetitive tasks, like Excel. Efficiency-wise, it is very good. ROI, It's also pretty good.

What other advice do I have?

I can give a 10 (out of 10). It's a perfect product. It's made my life very easy and a lot of people's lives very easy. It removed a lot of people's hectic, repetitive, boring work. You give a lot of free time to people, so they can do some other work which they really want to do. It's a very good product.