AutomationEdge Review

Speeds up execution times, stable cloud version, but installation complex

What is our primary use case?

I use the solution for finance-related product design.

How has it helped my organization?

In general terms, the solution has helped our business by speeding up execution times.

What is most valuable?

The studio design is fine compared to other similar products. There is nothing extraordinary about it, but at the same time, there are not any negatives.

What needs improvement?

In the future, they should have a similar version for the cloud and on-premises, and the installation should be flawless within few minutes.

The cloud version of the solution is quite stable.

The solution is able to be scaled by some extra load factors but I am not sure of the limit. We have approximately eight employees in our company using the solution.

The technical support was decent.

The installation was complex, an on-premise installation should only take five minutes.

The cloud activations are easy to implement but the on-premise is difficult.

The licensing for this solution should have a more competitive pricing model. The price is in the top five of similar products.

What other advice do I have?

I rate AutomationEdge a six out of ten.

Hybrid Cloud
Find out what your peers are saying about AutomationEdge, UiPath, Automation Anywhere and others in Robotic Process Automation (RPA). Updated: June 2021.
511,773 professionals have used our research since 2012.