Automic Continuous Delivery Automation Review

Has good IT process automation but the user interface is new and needs improvement

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case is for the deployment of web service applications.

What is most valuable?

The IT process automation is the most valuable aspect of this solution.

We have been using Automic Continuous Delivery Automation for three years.

It's stable.

It has never-ending scalability. It depends on the hardware.

Their technical support is very good.

The initial setup was straightforward. The time it takes to deploy depends on the complexity of the deployment. An easy deployment takes one or two hours.

We have seven users using this solution in my company.

We chose this solution because we have a good license agreement and because it's a product where I can process my job centrally.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate it a seven out of ten.

Not a perfect ten because the user interface is brand new and it needs improvement.

My advice to someone considering this solution is to be very flexible with this product. You can automate everything you want.

The naming of the object is very important because the user's rights depends on the naming of the object.

In the next release, I would like for them to include a workflow engine that I also can automate business processes and not just IT processes.

12.3
More Automic Continuous Delivery Automation reviews from users
...who compared it with Ansible
Find out what your peers are saying about Broadcom, Red Hat, IBM and others in Release Automation. Updated: May 2021.
509,820 professionals have used our research since 2012.