Automic Workload Automation Review

It can handle various OS platforms as well as have integration with a number of applications.

What is most valuable?

• Web based GUI is available that can be handled from any device including desktop/laptop/phones.
  • $U works on various OS platforms and has integration with a number of applications such as SAP, ORACLE, FTP, etc.
  • No server agent architecture but still has a central management system so that you can manage all $U effortlessly. And you can manage security and authorization easily.

How has it helped my organization?

Single tool used for all automation requirements to handle all types of jobs such as Oracle, FTP, SAP, etc.

What needs improvement?

Reporting facility could be better.

I've been using it for 2+ years.

No issues as such. Installation and management is easy.

No issues with stability. Highly stable environment.

No issues with scalability. Can handle large number of servers or batch jobs without issues.

Technical support is good. 10 out of 10. There is a web-based GUI to record all your issues and track them. Immediate help is available in crisis situations.

Initial setup is quite simple. Also all required documentation is available as well as support is available from vendor.

Implementation was in-house.

Good solution for a complex environment.

Pricing and licensing costs are based on number of servers. It is up to budget and a small scale/mid scale organisation can opt for this tool.

What other advice do I have?

If you are looking for solution for all your automation needs within a good budget you should go for this tool. It has all the required features which can compete with all other scheduling tools in market.

More Automic Workload Automation reviews from users