Automic Workload Automation Review

Increase all delivery due to an impact on efficiency

What is our primary use case?

Our objective is to sell this product in the name of CA, as we are a CA partner. We are trying to develop this new solution and provide it to our customers.

How has it helped my organization?

It will increase all delivery due to an impact on efficiency, in terms of time and faster resources.

Time is improved because somebody does not need to tell you that they are finished for you to start. In terms of personnel, you can use less manpower resources, and this is good for the business from a cost perspective.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is that it can be installed on any type of application on every kind of operating system and the agent can use it on these applications and systems.

What needs improvement?

I would like more training on workload automation, because I do not have a complete insight of the product yet.

The user interface could be a little more user-friendly, as it is not the best out there.

Still implementing.

It is very stable. I have set up a personal environment on some virtual machines, and it was very smooth and fast. Thus, the performance is very good.

It has zero downtime, which is very good. This is impressive for anyone who wants to use this solution.

I have not tested scalability. From what I read, it has a very high scalability without downtime.

The techncial support is very good, because I had a problem with an agent not being updated, and it was not starting. Therefore, I was having some problems, and the technical support immediately understood the problem, and helped me to resolve it.

The initial setup was quite simple because they have a manual which tells you in a simple way of how to install it step-by-step. Therefore, I didn't have any problems. You do need to have a background in operating systems, then it is not so difficult to install.

I did the initial setup myself.

CA was the only vendor on our shortlist.

We are a partner of CA technology. They let us know that they wanted us to invest in this product, particularly in Italy, because they work in Italy. That is why I started to learn this product.

What other advice do I have?

Most important criteria when selecting a vendor:

1. The brand.