Automic Workload Automation Review

It makes our lives easier. Anything that can be automated is automated.

What is our primary use case?

We have different applications. We can schedule our pickup or applications (mainly MFT for financial services) and provide file transfers only to customers.

How has it helped my organization?

Automation helps us. It makes our lives easier. Anything that can be automated is automated.

What is most valuable?

Stability. It works without issues.

What needs improvement?

The web interface needs improvement.

Compared to other products, the stability is remarkable.

We do not use some of the special features. We use a very plain level of it: just starts and stops, calendar functions, schedules, and events. We have no add-ons on top of them.

We have had no problems with the scalability so far.

It is a bit of a problem, because they like to do email ping-pong via their web page. Sometimes, it would be much easier if someone would call you on the phone. For example, it takes three or four days to obtain the same answer that you can receive with a phone call within a few minutes.

I was not involved with the initial setup.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend Automic, because it is easy to set up and use. The whole system is complete. I have not had any issues with usage.

It is completely sufficient. We are still on version 10. We are upgrading to version 12, because we have to do it. However, we do not believe there is any missing functionality at the moment.

Most important criteria when selecting a vendor:

• Support
  • Price
  • Functionality.

I do not care about the name of the vendor.