Automic Workload Automation Review

What is our primary use case?

We use it for batch processing. It is performing well.

How has it helped my organization?

We are doing the end of day processing, as we are a bank. It is very important for us that we do not have one hour of downtime, because we are online the whole day, 24/7.

It helps our efficiency because it is a batch processing tool which works without a menu.

What is most valuable?

We are an old-fashioned company. We are only using the product for batch processing.

What needs improvement?

I would like a good AWI in the next release. The AWI is not fully functional at this time.

The stability is not as good as it could be, because we are on version 10, but it is okay.

Every time we have an upgrade for a new version, we have stability problems, because the versions are not as good as they should be. Then, after a few months, they get more stability, and we are happy with it.

The scalability is great.

Sometimes technical support is very good, and sometimes it is very bad. They do not see the problems which we have. We have to escalate it to our product manager. When we need a fix, they say, "The fix is in the next version. Please wait while we make updates."

What other advice do I have?

Use Automic or CA Workload Automation, as it is the best tool.