AutoSys Workload Automation Review

We like the integration and auditing features.

What is most valuable?

The integration that it provides and the auditing features are the most valuable to us. It also gives us an end-to-end solution that we can give our clients.

How has it helped my organization?

It simplifies everything and also takes human error out of a lot of things.

What needs improvement?

I would like to see a better front end for job creation that does everything for you, so it also automates the process.

In addition, I would also like to see a job form, i.e., a fill-out form for the job requests. I also want to see it set up files, folders, security, policies, etc., and automate JIL creation.

Now, it has become very stable. In the earlier releases, I have seen some issues but with the current release, it is very stable. We've been very happy with this.

The product is very scalable. With the way we have ours set up, it allows for rapid extension, if needed, but we have never maximized our systems.

We have used the technical support and it's good. They're very knowledgeable and very willing to help.

We have not used any other solution before. We've been using this product for a long time.

What other advice do I have?

You should look at some of the use cases because there are so many people that have so many different setups, with so many different ways to do it. We have found the most efficient way and that is why everyone comes to us and uses our agents.

In my opinion, the most important criteria whilst selecting a vendor is reliability.

More AutoSys Workload Automation reviews from users
Find out what your peers are saying about Broadcom, BMC, IBM and others in Workload Automation. Updated: June 2021.
521,189 professionals have used our research since 2012.