Avada Software Infrared360 Review
Easy to deploy, add users, and migrate. Extremely responsive to all of our questions.

We were one of the first to use Infrared360 and from a customer service standpoint, we still feel like their only customer because they are extremely responsive to all of our questions, issues, and enhancement requests. Having had extensive experience in management and monitoring solutions, I can tell you what I REALLY love about Infrared360:
1. It is EASY to deploy and I don't have to deal with any agents or code on each server running a qmgr or web server that I want to monitor and manage.
2. It is EASY for me to add users and to control what they have access to and what level of access they have to any given environment or object.
3. I have migrated the server to 3 different web server platforms because of changes in our enterprise. The migrations were always easy to accomplish and Avada support has been with us every step of the way.
4. It is EASY to update server releases, whether interim releases or full releases. I have been thru 2 full release upgrades and they were relatively pain free and introduced additional value and functionality that made it well worth the effort.
5. We were able to LDAP enable our Infrared360 login with very little trouble. Again, Avada support worked with us every step of the way to make sure we got things working the way we needed to.
6. No end user client installs. Being able to use your favorite web browser is a big plus and I don't have to worry about installing and maintaining 120+ desktops so that our developers, testers and administrators can access their MQ environments in a meaningful and secure way.