Avada Software Infrared360 Review

Easy to install and configure, permission matrix is present. Recommended for monitoring WMQ.

Excellent product, easy to install, easy to configure, permission matrix is present, extension capabilities like URL monitoring or testing.

The latest version has a real nice display change and excellent set up for your very own customized Dashboard (2016)

Graphing capabilities are not top notch yet but product support is responsive to your needs.

Deployment and support: Excellent

Looked at the product for monitoring WMQ and I would recommend it.

2 Comments
author avatarDwH
LEADERBOARDConsultant

we purchased Infrared360 about 3 years ago... product has been excellent.. we use it to give our app teams "development" access to the Dev environments and "viewer" access to Prod environments, as well as using it to monitor all our Prod MQ objects, and cut tickets to our TOC via HP Service Manager when things go wrong... the product is very stable and support has been top notch...

author avatarDeveloper at a transportation company with 1,001-5,000 employees

I like Infrared360's platform independence, the fact that it is 100% web compliant and it can support external services like LDAP, Web Services, Java Services, Alert Services, databases and other messaging services. Infrared360 can be accessed from any location via web browser without applets or servlets. Regarding security, the user can access all permitted platforms using a single user ID. It provides complete historic audit trail and the user can see only what he is permitted to see and do only what he is permitted to do.