Avada Software Infrared360 Review
Great tool and superb customer service.
- We were really impressed with Avada’s sensible approach, and how Infrared360 was architected.
- There was an incredibly low overhead standing IR360 up. It was so easy. Even easier with the standalone version.
- The implementation was simple and easy. Installing the standalone version was even easier, and upgrades are the easiest.
- We found logically segmenting visibility for each line of business streamlines management of middleware and the myriad of applications.
- IR360 removed bottlenecks
- Failures and missed SLA’s have been avoided
- We've reduced operational cost
- We've reduced maintenance cost
- Proactively resolve issues and prevent problems
- With the same people, they could accomplish more
- Users picked up really quickly. Very little training required
- Superb customer service and support. Communication is excellent
- We now need less intervention from Admin side
- Infrared360 is reliable, provided additional functionality and great flexibility
- We've provided granular access control to our Development team
- We were able to use IR360 to run our internal scripts
- With IR360 we can create tiered alerts and push them out in a number or ways, including automate actions
**Disclosure: I am a real user, and this review is based on my own experience and opinions.
Last updated: Jun 16 2014
More Avada Software Infrared360 reviews from users
Find out what your peers are saying about Avada Software, Dynatrace, Nastel Technologies and others in Application Performance Management (APM). Updated: July 2021.
523,372 professionals have used our research since 2012.