Avada Software Infrared360 Review
Great tool and superb customer service.
- We were really impressed with Avada’s sensible approach, and how Infrared360 was architected.
- There was an incredibly low overhead standing IR360 up. It was so easy. Even easier with the standalone version.
- The implementation was simple and easy. Installing the standalone version was even easier, and upgrades are the easiest.
- We found logically segmenting visibility for each line of business streamlines management of middleware and the myriad of applications.
- IR360 removed bottlenecks
- Failures and missed SLA’s have been avoided
- We've reduced operational cost
- We've reduced maintenance cost
- Proactively resolve issues and prevent problems
- With the same people, they could accomplish more
- Users picked up really quickly. Very little training required
- Superb customer service and support. Communication is excellent
- We now need less intervention from Admin side
- Infrared360 is reliable, provided additional functionality and great flexibility
- We've provided granular access control to our Development team
- We were able to use IR360 to run our internal scripts
- With IR360 we can create tiered alerts and push them out in a number or ways, including automate actions
**Disclosure: I am a real user, and this review is based on my own experience and opinions.
Last updated: Jun 16 2014
More Avada Software Infrared360 reviews from users