Avada Software Infrared360 Review

Facilitates sending triggered alerts through our monitoring solution and generating tickets

What is our primary use case?

The monitoring helps keep our organization's IBM MQ environment (including its applications) available for the business. In fact, we are able to send triggered alerts through our organization's central monitoring solution and generate the incident tickets easily with Infrared360.

Infrared360 also has an easy to use MQ navigation that let's our users quickly filter objects.

How has it helped my organization?

Documentation.

What is most valuable?

The biggest thing that Infrared360 has done for us is secure our IBM MQ environments. With our previous tool, users required universal access to MQ in order even look at objects.

None.

None.

Excellent. We always receive a response from technical support as soon as possible.

Yes. The lack of security and monitoring features caused us to switch.

Very straightforward. The actual installation process can be done within 15 minutes. Afterwards, the setup is fairly straightforward once you have designed the appropriate security and monitoring standards for your organization.

I was not involved in the negotiations.

• Nastel
  • BMC Mainview

What other advice do I have?

I highly recommend Infrared360 for an all-in-one IBM MQ tool. It's scalable, secure, and more importantly, easy to use.