What is our primary use case?
For several tenants, we need to manage a total of nearly 200 queue managers, and each queue manager has approximately 100 queues, aliases, etc. We run the queue managers on Windows Server in four operating centers.
How has it helped my organization?
- We now have the possibility of getting a central perspective on all tenants.
- We have defined access roles for developers. Therefore, they can 'read in' their queues on the development and testing stages. With special roles, they may also write. This improves our development and testing cycle.
- For operative systems, we have restricted the access. Still, selected people can react if something is happening in the various BOQs.
What is most valuable?
- Role-based access to queues, giving us more insights into problems.
- Ease of use: Everything runs in a browser. Thus, it can be used by all interested parties.
What needs improvement?
- We definitely need a better overview in terms of a dashboard giving us insights. It should also provide insights to our management.
- We desire a dashboard that could accumulate BOQ lengths per tenant on one screen for all tenants.
For how long have I used the solution?
One to three years.
What do I think about the stability of the solution?
What do I think about the scalability of the solution?
How are customer service and technical support?
They react if something is problematic. We found a little bug, and it was corrected in the next release. They also have very responsive communications.
Which solution did I use previously and why did I switch?
Our company did not use a previous solution.
How was the initial setup?
With a Little support from Avada Software, very straightforward.
What about the implementation team?
We implemented with in-house via telephone support by Avada.
What's my experience with pricing, setup cost, and licensing?
Start small, then increase licensing later as per your demand.
What other advice do I have?
Getting contact to product manager and architects of Avada software can be done quickly and in direct sessions. For us, a big help and advantage.