What is most valuable?
- SAP Proactive monitoring - allow us to identify potential failures before they happened
- SAP Daily check - automated monitoring and daily checks save my team tons of hours every day
- SAP configuration tracking changes - allow us for faster trouble shooting and identification of the root-cause of an issue
How has it helped my organization?
- It prevented two major failures in our SAP production systems.
- It reduced server updates time to 1-2 hours and reduced patch installation times for up to 20 days.
- Adding new system to the monitoring process reduced from half a day to about 30 minutes.
What needs improvement?
I think the can improve their UI, while very intuitive, I would like to see graphic updates.
For how long have I used the solution?
One year in current company and three years with a previous employer.
What was my experience with deployment of the solution?
No, very simple and fast deployment, in fact it was up and running in less than a day with minor configuration tweaks later.
What do I think about the stability of the solution?
What do I think about the scalability of the solution?
No, we use it for over 300 servers (unix and Windows) and over 100 applications and over 100 SAP systems.
How are customer service and technical support?
Excellent. Technical Support
Excellent. You can see that they live and breath SAP management solutions
Which solution did I use previously and why did I switch?
I used IBM Tivoli as well as SAP solution manager. Xandria is a huge improvement over both.
How was the initial setup?
Very simple and fast, half a day for the master, 10 minutes for every server, up and running very fast.
What about the implementation team?
We've done it together and they were helpful and knowledgeable.
What was our ROI?
Probably a lot less than a year, as just the two failures they saved me plus the daily checks saved us so many man hours.
What's my experience with pricing, setup cost, and licensing?
They offer several different models, see what works for your company.
Which other solutions did I evaluate?
What other advice do I have?
I'm very happy with Xandria and the team behind it.