Avaya Call Center Review

Offers scalability that will grow with the needs of our business

What is our primary use case?

We are an Avaya Business Partner and also use Avaya extensively ourselves. Our company UC and Contact Center is running on Avaya. Since we do not sell Avaya exclusively (our portfolio also includes Alcatel, NEC, and Unify), we do this by our own choice and with good reason.

How has it helped my organization?

Avaya offers some of the most widely used (and therefore tested and improved) contact center solutions available. It helps our business to grow by offering the best available customer experience. We can focus on improving quality, based on facts (reporting).

What is most valuable?

It's scalable, it's fast, and it is very robust. Other vendors perhaps offer cheaper solutions, with fewer options or maybe not as robust or scalable. The Avaya Contact Center software is used in some of the largest companies globally, and for obvious reasons.

What needs improvement?

Avaya Contact Center solutions might not be the cheapest solution available (but you certainly get what you pay for).

Because it is one of the more mature solutions around, configuration and design quickly become very complex.

Its scalability means that it is not a simple 'install and forget' setup.

More than ten years.

With respect to stability, this product is rock solid, and we have never had any hiccups or problems.

The scalability of this solution is excellent and seems almost limitless.

Prior to this solution, we used Siemens (now Unify).

The Avaya Contact Center software is not easy to design and setup, so you need to get in touch with a professional.

Since we are an Avaya specialist, we handled the implementation and deployment ourselves.

My advice is to get in touch with a recommended business partner (with at least Gold status).

We are a reseller of Alcatel, NEC, and Unify products. We are familiar with these solutions and ultimately chose Avaya CC Elite.