AWS Cost Management Review

Well organized, stable, and easy to set up

What is most valuable?

The solution gives access to retail information about the AWS Cost and view stages and their organization of the information is great. The tutorials on the owning of the SaaS approach are very good; they understand the underlying approach, costs, and trends.

The solution is really organized. It's one thing I really like about it.

What needs improvement?

The cost of the solution could be improved.

The solution needs to improve the communication mechanism available to the stakeholders.

They could expand a little in places that check on the cost explorer. Virtualization and other similar features should be more flexible on the dashboard.

The dashboard could use improvement. It would be better if there was color coding that you can adjust, for example.

I've been using the solution for two years.

The stability of the solution is good. I've never had issues with it.

The scalability of the solution depends on the load. It allows for horizontal and vertical scaling. All non-partial requirements are pretty broad for the solution. Right now, eight people are on it. They're all directors.

Technical support for AWS is perfect.

The initial setup was straightforward. It's not complex at all.

What other advice do I have?

We largely work with the cloud deployment model.

I'd recommend the solution and I'd encourage others to go for it. You don't need to do planning. They're very helpful.

I'd rate the solution nine out of ten.