Azure Lab Services Review

Scalable and stable with good security and analytics features

What is our primary use case?

We are mostly using it for lab environments, developments, and integration services. We are using the latest version.

What is most valuable?

There are a lot of valuable features. Based on what I am focused on, the security aspect or layer and the analytics services are the most valuable.

What needs improvement?

It should have support for multiple languages, and it should be available in different languages. Although this solution has a translation, sometimes when you go deep, you will find some of the expressions in English.

I have been using this solution for ten years.

It is very good.

Its scalability is very good. If you have set up a good baseline, you can scale as much as you want. We have around 45 users in our lab.

I have no experience with their technical support. The support that I get is online, which I am not really using right now. We also provide support.

It is pretty simple. It is not hard to deploy or set up. Similar to everything else, you need to have a little bit of knowledge to install it. The deployment duration depends on the case.

What other advice do I have?

I would advise that before using it, engage them to show the abilities or capabilities that it has.

I would rate Azure Lab Services an eight out of ten. It is pretty good.

Hybrid Cloud