Azure Monitor Review

Excellent security features, good technical support, and easy to use

What is most valuable?

The solution offers excellent security features.

The product provides us with useful alerts that makes recommendations about the security and the platform.

The solution works well overall. It's easy to implement and simple to use.

What needs improvement?

I'd like the solution to do more around vulnerability assessment. It's lacking in the product right now.

I've been using the solution for about one year so far.

The solution is quite stable on the cloud. We haven't had issues. There have been no bugs, crashes or glitches. We've found it to be quite reliable so far.

The solution is quite scalable, especially on the cloud. If a company needs to expand, it can easily do so. There aren't constraints.

The technical support is excellent. I have premium support, so when I need assistance I'm able to easily get it.

The initial setup is not complex and is, in fact, quite straightforward. It's good.

What other advice do I have?

We're using the latest version of the solution. I'm not sure of the exact version number.

Basically, it's a service. I'm a partner of Microsoft. I'm using this solution for monitoring for my customers. I believe it's a good product for me, to monitor all the services across many clients.

The businesses I assist are all small or medium-sized companies.

I would recommend the solution. Any company can just buy the product and use it straight away. There is no need for a proof of concept.

I'd rate the solution eight out of ten.

More Azure Monitor reviews from users